Clan idG
Click at Log in to enter at our clan forum.
Clan idG
Click at Log in to enter at our clan forum.
Clan idG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan idG

Clan idG Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plan for future

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AngeL]idG

Plan for future Empty
PostSubject: Plan for future   Plan for future I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:40 am

Hello there.

I was watching today (11-Jan-10) our try to play CW... We all had 1.24b and our enemies had 1.24c...
If we are lucky we can play 1 CW at month...So i was thinking maybe we should go to Garena ( whole clan) XPAM isn't rly a option for good clan. At Garena there is a room called Europe High Level Clan War Room where clans come and play cw everyday... (we dont need live ip(static) we dont need our channel, We can play very good games with no patch problem...) so i rly think that this is good idea... pls support me and come and play high skilled games with your beloved clan "Internacional DotA Guild".

Regards, idG]AngeL
Back to top Go down
Gustamp
Beginner
Beginner
Gustamp

Plan for future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan for future   Plan for future I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:47 am

I agree, and i gave that idea too a lot of times but, a lot of guys dont want to install garena and other cant really install it, so we never played CW'S there.
Back to top Go down
AngeL]idG

Plan for future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan for future   Plan for future I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:34 pm

I will make tutorial how to play at garena and how to play with our clan only if blood dem0n and pain agree....... that's best idea
Back to top Go down
red.NOVA
Site Admin
Site Admin
red.NOVA

Plan for future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan for future   Plan for future I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:17 pm

This is a really a nice option, but just for CWs. I will play at Eurobattle.net and at garena i will play just cw right ? Its better, cuz we have all our friends there etc...etc... but for CW is nice option.
Back to top Go down
https://idg-clan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Plan for future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan for future   Plan for future I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plan for future
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan idG :: International DotA Guild [idG] :: Questions & Informations-
Jump to: