Clan idG
Click at Log in to enter at our clan forum.
Clan idG
Click at Log in to enter at our clan forum.
Clan idG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan idG

Clan idG Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ovvnage leaves this family

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
idg]TheRapist

Ovvnage leaves this family Empty
PostSubject: Ovvnage leaves this family   Ovvnage leaves this family I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:35 pm

Hi all!

Some of you already notice it, but ill post here so everyone can know it, and why I do it.

I left this clan yesterday, because the chieftain and I dont share the same point of view for the future. I got here from the old [oFF]. There I was very nicely recieved, and had wonderfull games. And I feel thas no longer true in idG.

That, and my feeling being ignored, made me look for other clan.

I wish luck to all the idG member. and happy 2010. I hope we can still make games and rape some arses together.

Kind regards, Ovv
Back to top Go down
Gustamp
Beginner
Beginner
Gustamp

PostSubject: Re: Ovvnage leaves this family   Ovvnage leaves this family I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:59 pm

You should be on wall of stupid acts
Back to top Go down
red.NOVA
Site Admin
Site Admin
red.NOVA

PostSubject: Re: Ovvnage leaves this family   Ovvnage leaves this family I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:51 pm

Gustamp wrote:
You should be on wall of stupid acts
Lol !

idg]TheRapist wrote:
Hi all!

Some of you already notice it, but ill post here so everyone can know it, and why I do it.

I left this clan yesterday, because the chieftain and I dont share the same point of view for the future. I got here from the old [oFF]. There I was very nicely recieved, and had wonderfull games. And I feel thas no longer true in idG.

That, and my feeling being ignored, made me look for other clan.

I wish luck to all the idG member. and happy 2010. I hope we can still make games and rape some arses together.

Kind regards, Ovv

You are free to leave it.
Back to top Go down
https://idg-clan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ovvnage leaves this family   Ovvnage leaves this family I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ovvnage leaves this family
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan idG :: International DotA Guild [idG] :: idG Clan members-
Jump to: