Clan idG
Click at Log in to enter at our clan forum.
Clan idG
Click at Log in to enter at our clan forum.
Clan idG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan idG

Clan idG Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to play imbavoker (properly)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
idg]TheRapist

How to play imbavoker (properly) Empty
PostSubject: How to play imbavoker (properly)   How to play imbavoker (properly) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:52 am

Hi all!

I consider invoker the funniest and most versatil hero of dota, you can play him has a nuker, stunner, support, carry, pusher, etc.

So, there are a lot of diferent skill/item build.

Those builds will be based MAINLY on the enemy team. Ill name some, not all.

Exclamation Invoker main weakness is the few Stats, Low Hp and Mana make him a glass canon. we will fix that with our build.

Nuker / Pusher (good vs low hp heros, few tanks):

Skills v1:
Max E
Take one lvl of Q and W for escaping with invi

METEOR, Sunstrike, Def Blast

Skills V2:
Take Q to lvl 4
Take E to lvl 4
Take W to lvl 1 for escaping with invi

Forged Spirits, Cold Snap (mini stun), Sunstrike

Items:
(optional nulls or bracer)
Perceverance
Boots of speed
Point Booster
Ultimate Orb
Aganhim
Guinsoo
Linkens
Travels

Exclamation Tip: Keep 3 E orbs to max your damage, or keep the Invi orbs rdy to invoke to a easy escape, just press R (invoke) and V

Support / disabler: (good vs lots of tanks)

Max W. Then Max Q, ignore E until lategame

Sills EMP + Tornado + Ice Wall

Items:
Perceverance
Boots of speed
Point Booster
Treads
Aganhim
Guinsoo
Linkens
Desolator

NOW PLS PLS PLS DONT MAKE HIM A RADIANCE! He is a powerfull spellcaster! dont waste it with expensive tier items, there are much better items for that gold. Dont make lifesteal, he can regen with Q orb. Dont make mekams, nor vanguard, no lothars, no MKB, no butterfly, no bladefury
Back to top Go down
Gustamp
Beginner
Beginner
Gustamp

PostSubject: Re: How to play imbavoker (properly)   How to play imbavoker (properly) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:06 am

desolator is uselless, why u need it? It s a dps iten and u already have forge spirit to reduce armor. Yes, you can become imba dpser with it but just let carry do his job. For get all listed core you need to farm a lot, so farm less and dont buy deso!

there is an invoker guide that has everything , only one problem, It s huge. You need to know what are you looking for ----- http://www.playdota.com/guides/the-omnimage

there is a guide that i rode. It s simple, i rly suggest that guide http://www.playdota.com/guides/the-omnimage

and i also suggest you to put the diagram of http://www.playdota.com/guides/the-omnimage , very good!
Back to top Go down
idg]TheRapist

PostSubject: Re: How to play imbavoker (properly)   How to play imbavoker (properly) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:37 am

the desolator is for the antitank build.

if you are facing several tanks, it will show usefull, like a tide, centaur, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to play imbavoker (properly)   How to play imbavoker (properly) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to play imbavoker (properly)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan idG :: Defense of the Ancients :: Strategy-
Jump to: