Clan idG
Click at Log in to enter at our clan forum.
Clan idG
Click at Log in to enter at our clan forum.
Clan idG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan idG

Clan idG Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General informations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
red.NOVA
Site Admin
Site Admin
red.NOVA

General informations Empty
PostSubject: General informations   General informations I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:52 pm

To be absolutely honest I find this thread kinda silly Very Happy
But nevermind, if you think it could be useful you might be right.
So, the EDL (Europe Dota League) has already started and by the time I write this, we already have a bit less than 200 members.
1) How to get in? To get in you need to post a vouch request, which should include certain information (more info on Vouch Requests subforum). This request either comes with a replay of a private game you've played or with the additional request of playing a test game. Test games are arranged every now and then; to see if you're signed for one and when that one will be played check the Vouch Requests subforum.
2) Is this league for me? To know the answer, check our League Rules thread and decide for yourself.
3) I still have an unanswered question.. Either contact me in game (Nut]meshuggah) or send me a private message on forum and I will answer asap.
Back to top Go down
https://idg-clan.darkbb.com
[idG]iSmoKeWEED
Beginner
Beginner
[idG]iSmoKeWEED

PostSubject: Re: General informations   General informations I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:35 pm

everything ok until now but ,,,where can for example 'me' can do the vouch request ,,,,explain for all that don't know where rabbit
Back to top Go down
red.NOVA
Site Admin
Site Admin
red.NOVA

PostSubject: Re: General informations   General informations I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:51 pm

You can just go at eDL forum site and search informations, here are just some of them... so go at Eurobattle.net/Defense of the Ancients secion/eDL and you will find any informations regarding eDL.
Thanks for understunding... Razz
Back to top Go down
https://idg-clan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General informations   General informations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General informations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan idG :: Defense of the Ancients :: Leagues & Tournaments :: eDL-
Jump to: